As regular readers will know, my book Life After Growth is getting ever nearer to publication. The latest step towards publication is the completion of the cover. I think publishers Harriman House have produced a really exciting design, and hope you’ll like it as much as I do!
I can also give you a preview of the contents. The book has 14 chapters, divided into four parts:
Part I: The end of an era
1. An economy that has run out of road
2. How the economy really works
Part II: The real economy
3. The energy economy
4. The great breakthroughs
5. Growth and risk
6. The real threat
Part III: The financial economy
7. The servant, not the master
8. The madness of crowds
9. The madness of globalisation
10. The madness of statistics
Part IV: Life after growth
11. Welcome to life after growth
12. Value reduction – the real economy
13. Value destruction – the financial economy
14. An end or a beginning?
Conclusion – what does this mean to me?
I’ll keep you posted here – meanwhile, though, if you’ve any questions, do let me know…..
UPDATE 29th August
The book is now listed for pre-order at http://www.harriman-house.com/comingsoon